Monday, August 31, 2015

Number THREE!

I've been wearing a FitBit for quite a while now.  I used to hate the thing because everyone I knew was racking up WAY more steps than I was.  I was really starting to have an inferiority complex.  My job is at a desk and it's not unusual for me to sit down and not move for most of the day. 

I have stairs at home, so I usually do pretty well on the stairs, but the steps were a real challenge for me.  I'd get tired or sore or just not feel like walking - and the numbers showed it. 

As I've been feeling pretty good for a little while though, I've been up-ping my walking, either walking the dogs before going to work, or taking a walk during my lunch break or early before I even sit down to start my day at the desk. 

Every week, FitBit sends me a "progress report", which sums up what I've been up to for the week, which I've always kind of dreaded opening up (but I always do.)  In that report, my performance is compared to my friends' performances.  I have some pretty serious walkers as FitBit friends and I'm usually somewhere down at the bottom of the list (5 or 6) unless someone's lost their FitBit or their battery died or they forgot to take it off before swimming.

 So maybe you can appreciate how excited I was when I opened my report today and saw this:
(Chala and Lisa are still kicking my butt, but I'm getting better at this!  Don't pay attention to the calories or weight category - I don't update the parts that make that up very often.)

Hi Sayre, here are your weekly stats.
Aug 24, 2015 to Aug 30, 2015
WEEK'S MOST ACTIVE DAY
Tue, Aug 25

WEEK'S LEAST ACTIVE DAY
Sat, Aug 29
TOTAL STEPS
49,625
DAILY AVERAGE
7,089 steps
BEST DAY
14,082 steps

TOTAL DISTANCE
20.75 miles
DAILY AVERAGE
2.96 miles
BEST DAY
5.89 miles

TOTAL FLOORS CLIMBED
44
DAILY AVERAGE
6 floors
BEST DAY
10 floors

TOTAL CALS BURNED
16,172
DAILY AVERAGE
2,310 cals
BEST DAY
2,705 cals

CALORIES IN VS OUT
-7529
WEEKLY TOTAL
16175 cals burned
3396 cals eaten
-5250 plan deficit

WEIGHT CHANGE
0.1 lb
LIGHTEST
236.4 lb
HEAVIEST
236.5 lb

AVG SLEEP DURATION
6 hrs 42 min
AVG TIMES AWAKENED
13
AVG TIME TO FALL ASLEEP
0hrs 8min

Last week's step winners
1 Chala F.
150,204 steps
2 lisaschaos
141,241 steps
3 Sayre
49,625 steps
See current leaderboard
Last week's badges
See all of my badges
What's the buzz?
  

No comments: