Monday, August 24, 2015

Simplifying My Days

This particular subject is something I have struggled with, and still do as new priorities take the place of old ones. For me, a perfect day looks like this:

– Wake up with plenty of time to have a relaxed and not rushed morning

– Breakfast a half hour after I wake up
– Make walking or some other form of exercise a priority and do it early in the day so I won’t stress about it later.
– Go to work and do what needs to be done, one thing at a time. Don’t let other people’s stresses become MY stresses. I have enough of those on my own. I enjoy my job and the people I work with,
but sometimes they do get over-wound. I try not to let that be me.
– Spend time with my son and my husband, even if we’re not doing anything, face-time and talking-time is important.
– Go to bed early enough to get a good night’s sleep before the next day starts the cycle again.
Doing these things consciously has made a huge difference in how I feel about my life!


This post was inspired by THIS post from Mark and Angel Hack Lifehttp://www.marcandangel.com/2015/08/23/9-ways-to-make-your-days-simple-again/comment-page-1/#comment-13132908

I've been a huge fan of this website for several years.  I don't visit it often, but whenever I do, I always find something that speaks directly to me.

No comments: